The following are issues known to exist in MyStuff2 and MyStuff2 Lite as of version 1.1:
- Once you set an Age Format for a Date attribute, attempting to set the Age Format back to None has no effect. The age still appears.
- Creating filters or conditional category colors that use conditions based on Date or Time attributes may not work correctly.
- If you browse through items using the 'next' and 'previous' arrow icons on the Item detail screen and you then attempt to add images to an item, the image is added to the item but the display is not updated properly. Moving to a different item and then back fixes the display.
- When scanning certain barcodes under just the right conditions, there is a possibility that you will get a message about an unrecognized barcode yet at the same the time you will see the "Processing barcode..." message and Cancel button. You can dismiss the alert but the remaining Cancel button doesn't work and MyStuff2 will be left in an unusable state. The only option is to fully terminate MyStuff2.
- If you add a new item and no category is selected on the New Item screen, and you then scan a barcode you will be asked to select a category. Selecting any category causes MyStuff2 to crash. Workaround: Make sure a category is selected before scanning a barcode.
- Regression from 1.0.3: Setting a Time attribute's autofill to 'now' doesn't work and will cause MyStuff2 to crash if you add a new item and tap on the Time attribute.
- Regression from 1.0.2: Performing a Restore Data or Import Data using iTunes and a large file (roughly more than 4MB but possibly less) can fail. Workaround: If you need to restore or import a large file and using iTunes isn't working, trying using WiFi, Dropbox, or Google docs. WiFi would be the better choice since you don't need to transfer a large file over the Internet.
- Editing a location and moving containers around may not be properly reflected back on the main Locations screen.
- Count attribute values can be made larger than 9999 using the -/+ buttons but the screen letting you set a count value from the picker wheels only goes to 9999.
- Regression from 1.0.3: If you have any category setup with a Product Mapping that includes the "Gourmet Foods" product department then MyStuff2 will crash if you attempt to edit the category. Amazon removed this product department so I removed it from MyStuff2 as of version 1.1. Unfortunately for anyone that is using the product department, this causes the crash.
- If you add make a Yes/No attribute required, you will not be able to save any new items for that category. The Save button on the New Item screen will remain disabled even after tapping Yes or No. Workaround: Set an autofill value of either Yes or No or don't make the attribute required.
- If you are viewing an item with a Currency attribute value, the value can disappear if you tap on the value and then leave the value without making a change. This only happens if your country's currency has a space between the currency symbol and the number. Workaround: If this issue affects you and you end up with the caret showing in a Currency value, you must make a change to the value to keep it from being lost. The change can be adding then removing an extra digit in the number.