The following issues are known to exist in MyStuff2 as of version 1.2.1. If you know of an issue not listed below please file a bug report so the issue can be resolved.
- If you edit the value of a Text attribute of an item, then you scroll that row off of the screen while the caret is still in the attribute, then you tap anywhere on the screen (except the keyboard), then MyStuff2 will crash. Workaround: Tap the Next button on the keyboard or only touch another part of the screen while the value you just changed is still visible on the screen.
- When setting a value for a filter condition or when being prompted for a value for a prompted filter, the displayed keyboard may not match the selected keyboard for the associated attribute.
- When entering large values for Integer attributes it is possible the value will change. This typically will not appear until you start entering 8 digit numbers or larger. Workaround: It is rare to actually need such large integer values. Unless you really need true numeric values it is recommended you use a Text attribute with the Number Pad keyboard instead of an Integer attribute.
- If you apply a filter to a list of items based on whether the items have images or not, and you then add or remove images from an item, the list of items is not properly updated to reflect the new state of the item. Workaround: After changing the item and returning to the item list, go back to the main Categories/Locations/Actions screen then return to the item list screen again.
- Under certain conditions if you edit or delete an item and then return to the item list screen it is possible an extraneous section header may be visible. As soon as you attempt to scroll the item list the section header will disappear. This is a regression from version 1.2.
- If you perform a bulk edit on an item list and you select, one at a time, all of the listed items, then you apply a bulk edit such that all the selected items are removed from the current item list, the item list screen is left stuck with no way out and no way to exit bulk edit mode. The only solution is to exit MyStuff2, double-press the Home button, and terminate MyStuff2 using the recently-used-apps list.
- When exporting data via CSV the 'item group' and 'item location' columns are always blank.
- When exporting data via PDF the 'item group' and 'item location' columns are always missing.
- When printing data using the Spreadsheet format the 'item group' and 'item location' columns are always missing.
- Any attempt to add, change, or remove an image from a saved subgroup or subcontainer will result in a crash.
- The new search buttons for specifying the search scope do not appear when using MyStuff2 on an iPad in landscape orientation running iOS 5.0. This is a bug in iOS 5.0 and not MyStuff2. I have submitted the problem to Apple. Workaround: Until Apple provides a fix for this issue, the only solution is to turn the iPad to the portrait orientation to specify the search scope.