The following are known issues as of MyStuff2 1.4.2. If you encounter any other issues please let me know. Thanks.
Unless otherwise noted all of the listed issues will be fixed in MyStuff2 1.4.3 due out around the middle of April.
- Attempts to sort a list of items using an attribute of type Count, Currency, Decimal, Duration, Integer, Phone Number, or Voice Memo may lead to a crash or the display of "Loading..." for each item. This will happen if any of the values existed prior to the installation of MyStuff2 1.4.2. If all associated values are added or updated since the installation of 1.4.2 then the sort will work just fine. Workaround: Either 1) avoid using such a sort until 1.4.3 is available, 2) update each value to a different value (tedious and prone to error), or 3) Export the items, create a copy of the category, and then import the items into the new category. Finally delete the original category. This "reload" of the items is an easier and error free way to perform option 2.
- If you choose a contact for a Contact attribute and the contact does not have at least a first name, last name, or company name then MyStuff2 will crash.
- If you create a conditional color for a category with a condition of either "item action has any action" or "item action has no actions" then MyStuff2 will crash when you attempt to view the items for the category. Workaround: If you have added such a condition then please edit the category and remove the condition from the conditional color. Another option is to update the condition to use one of the two more specific item action operations.
- MyStuff2 does not properly check for duplicate category names when the names have Emoji characters at the start of the name. Please avoid creating two categories with the same basic name only differing by a starting Emoji character until this is fixed.
- MyStuff2 will crash if you try to enter a default autofill value for a Currency attribute. More specifically MyStuff2 will crash if you try to select a specific currency type for the autofill value.
- Under iOS 4.x MyStuff2 may crash after performing a Restore Data or Import Data via iTunes.
- Viewing the Summary screen for a list of items may have incorrect summary data for Currency attributes. The incorrect values will appear only on the first subgroup of a selected category or group, or the first subcontainer of a selected location or container.
- An attribute's Summary property gets reset to None if the attribute is based on a lookup list.
- MyStuff2 will crash if you attempt to delete an action.
- Applying two or more filters concurrently to an item list when one or more of the filters contains two or more conditions with the "Match All Conditions" property set to NO will likely result in some partially incorrect items appearing in the list. (Will be fixed after 1.4.3).